- Enjoy amusing stories such as Charleston’s version of "the running of the bulls" in historic streets
- Find out why Price’s Alley was a priceless location for the city’s most innovative 19th century change
- Hear how the peninsula was physically reshaped with the help of the palmetto tree, when the local skyline boasted windmills, and what plant was once outlawed in the downtown area
- See incredible "soul effigies" and the city’s long history of spellbinding burial practices
- Enjoy the story of Charleston’s famed "steeple men" and the curious invention that replaced them
- Discover the meaning of "French leave" and why it became fashionable in several historic homes
- Walk in the footsteps of the man whose life inspired the character of Rhett Butler in Gone With The Wind
- Learn the unique nature of the sweetgrass basket and the origin of the unusual weaving tool called the "nail bone"
- Smell the fragrance of Loquat, Pittosporum, Syringa and other exotic plant species that call Charleston home
- Stand in timeless nooks and crannies while finding out the truth behind "Dueling Alley" and "The battle of Longitude Lane"
Call or Email Today to Reserve Your Tour - 843-478-4718 | email@example.com